Our Lady of Lourdes School accepts registrations on a rolling basis. Once a class is full names will be placed on a waiting list. The Registration Fee is $50 per family.
Students applying for entrance into Grades 1-8 must submit copies of report cards and standardized test results. Acceptance will be determined by the School Principal based on a personal interview and review of academic record.
Students entering Grades K-8 must register in their public school district of residence even though they are attending a non-public school.
- Nursery - 3 by December 1st of school year (and completely potty trained by Dec. 1st)
- Pre-Kindergarten - 4 by December 1st of school year
- Kindergarten -5 by December 1st of school year
Textbooks (Grades K-8)
- Registration Form (3 pages)
- Health & Social History
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if baptized)
- Tuition & Fees Payment Contract
- Registration Fee ($50 per family)
- Technology Fee ($175 per student, Gr. N-8 - due July 1st or upon registration if registering after July 1st)
- Proof of Immunizations
- Physical (Grades K-8 only)
- Dental Form (Grades K-8 only)
- Request for Records (Grades 1-8 only)
- Record Request Form (Grades 1-8 only)
- Copy of latest report card (Grades 1-8 only)
- Copies of standardized test results (Grades 1-8 only)
Transportation (Grade K-8)
- Textbook Verification Form must be brought to the registrar of the student's school district of residence. They will authorize BOCES to order textbooks on student's behalf.
- Parents are responsible for applying to local school district of residence for transportation each year by April 1st.
- Worn by students in Grades K-8
- Can be purchased at Lobel's (Sunrise Mall, Massapequa) or Ideal Uniform (Elmont)